Advanced Nutrients Iguana Juice Bloom is a one-part nutrient, made for plants growing in soil. The product includes 100% natural ingredients and the strongest micronutrients available. Growers use Iguana Juice Bloom to improve their plants' flowering capacity and strengthen their natural aromas and flavours. The formula also improves your plants' immune systems and resistance. With Iguana Juice Bloom, you'll increase your plants' production of essential oils and terpenes. The nutrient delivers high harvest yields and heavier and tastier fruits.
- Growers use Advanced Nutrients Iguana Juice Bloom for plants growing in soil;
- Iguana Juice Bloom is a 1-part base nutrient;
- Use the product throughout the blooming phase up to the flush;
- Iguana Juice Bloom comprises organic and natural ingredients including Nitrogen (4%), Phosphorus (3%), Potassium (6%), yucca extract, krill extract, kelp meal, and alfalfa extract.
- The product is made to the highest standards;
- The formula doesn't leave any residues;
- Gradually delivers nutrients to plants over a period of time;
- The formula includes lignosulfonates, which improve the absorption of nutrients;
- Highly soluble;
- Extensive shelf-life.
Advanced Nutrients Iguana Juice Bloom comprises a wide variety of natural ingredients, which trigger and promote flowering. These micronutrients also strengthen your plants and raise the production of essential oils and terpenes. The formula offers your plants the energy needed to thrive during the blooming phase. You'll enjoy heavier, larger and tastier fruits. Iguana Juice Bloom doesn't incorporate the Advanced Nutrients pH perfect technology. So, you may need to verify and adjust the level of the pH.
How to Use
Iguana Juice Bloom is made for the flowering phase. Use the product at a dosage of 3.5 ml/L and stir well. Shake the bottle before use.
Iguana Juice Bloom is a high-performance nutrient, made for plants growing in soil. Add the formula to your water container at the recommended dosage. When you're growing plants in soil, there's no need to adjust the pH level. It will regulate naturally. If you want to adjust the level of the pH, keep it between 6 and 7. Because the pH will increase once you add the nutrients, maintain it closer to the low end of the scale. Store the product in a dark and safe place. Keep the formula protected from extreme temperatures. Keep Iguana Juice Bloom away from children's reach. When you're handling the product, wear protective gloves and avoid contact with your skin and your eyes.