Advanced Nutrients Carboload Liquid is a strong supplement made to ensure explosive blooming. The product comprises a unique blend of natural and organic sugars designed to energize your plants during the flowering/ fruiting stage. The formula also feeds the beneficial bacteria in the root zone, which leads to a rich root network and increased nutrient uptake. Advanced Nutrients' experts carefully engineered the formula for use in any growing system. Use Carboload Liquid for high harvest yields and tasty fruits.
- Advanced Nutrients Carboload Liquid is suitable for any growing system and all growing mediums;
- The product is a powerful supplement, made to provide a boost of energy to your plants during the flowering phase;
- Use Carboload from the 1st week of blooming up to the flush;
- Carboload Liquid comprises a unique mixture of natural and organic ingredients, which boost your plants' energy levels and feed the beneficial bacteria in the root-zone.
- Growers can easily use the supplement;
- The additive is made at the highest quality standards;
- The formula comprises a unique blend of natural carbohydrates and sugars;
- Optimizes the plants' energy levels;
- Encourages the colonization of the root zone with beneficial microbes;
- Strengthens your plants and improves their immune system;
- Perfect for use with Advanced Nutrients range of supplements and boosters.
Advanced Nutrients Carboload Liquid is a special formulation comprising sugars and carbohydrates, which are suitable for all growing substrates. The blend of carbohydrates also feeds the beneficial bacteria in the substrate, which improves your plants' nutrient uptake. Your plants will also benefit from increased resistance against pests and diseases. The product optimizes your plants' development and ensures the growth of larger and denser flowers.
How to Use
Advanced Nutrients Carboload is suitable for any growing substrate at a dosage rate of 2 ml/L. Add the formula to your water container of reservoir and mix well.
Carboload is a user-friendly supplement, which you should mix into your water container or water tank and stir well. As with all boosters, nutrients, and additives, don't mix them together in concentrated form. First, add your nutrient formulas and follow with the additives and any boosters. Adjust the level of the pH as needed. Store Carboload in a safe place, keep it protected from extreme temperatures. Use protective gloves when you're handling Carboload. Make sure you store the product away from children's reach.
Reason Number 1: CarboLoad contains only 100% organic carbohydrates, which makes it superior for two reasons. One, if you're growing all organic plants and want to make sure you don't spoil your crops with synthetics, you can use CarboLoad with no problems. And two, studies with the types of plants we grow, and in the types of gardens we grow them in show that organic carbohydrates are more readily absorbed, processed and used efficiently by plants like ours during growth and bloom phases.
Reason Number 2: CarboLoad has a specifically designed blend of complex and simple carbohydrates so that your plants get the fast energy they need to kickstart growth... and... the lasting, complex fuel sources they need to keep growing and finish strong.
CarboLoad has a proprietary blend of glucose, arabinose and xylose, combined with Fulvic Acid. So your plants get simple sugars at just the right time giving them immediate flower boosting power, and the complex carbohydrates provide the long-term energy needs.
Plus, Fulvic Acid gives you more efficient roots. Specifically, it helps your plants absorb carbohydrates more easily and protects them from drought, oxygen-deprivation, stress and disease.
Reason Number 3: The sugars in CarboLoad translate directly to floral sugars. This is because the sugars in CarboLoad fuels your plants internal pathways so your finished crops are more aromatic and taste sweeter than ever.
CarboLoad adds complex sugars to your plant's metabolism and physical structure. That means instead of the green, chlorophyll taste you often get from hydroponics, rockwool, and other high intensity lighting crops, you get sweeter-tasting and delicious smelling plants of higher quality and far higher value.