Advanced Nutrients Iguana Juice Grow is a base nutrient made for plants, which are growing in soil. The product contains natural ingredients, which enhance plants' flavours and aromas. Iguana Juice delivers micro and macronutrients, which strengthen your plants and accelerate their growth. The formula also improves your plants' immune systems and protects them against various pathogens. With Iguana Juice you'll achieve high harvest yields and top-quality crops.
- Advanced Nutrients' experts made Iguana Juice Grow especially for plants growing in soil
- Iguana Juice Grow is a base nutrient;
- The product comprises a variety of natural food extracts such as krill extract, cold-water fish, yucca extract, alfalfa extract, and kelp meal;
- Use Iguana Juice Grow during the vegetative phase.
- Iguana Juice Grow is highly soluble, and plants can easily absorb it;
- The product doesn't clog up drippers and leaves no residues;
- The formula has a long-shelf-life;
- Provides nutrients for vigour and health;
- Made at the highest standards;
- Works with the range of Advanced Nutrients supplements and boosters.
Iguana Juice Grow comprises a wide variety of natural food extracts such as cold-water fish, yucca extract, krill extract, alfalfa extract, and kelp meal. These ingredients deliver nutrients in the right ratio to help your plants' develop at optimum rates. The formula improves your plants' immune systems and helps them fight against pathogens. Advanced Nutrients' scientists designed Iguana Juice Grow especially for plants growing in soil.
How to Use
Growers worldwide use Iguana Juice Grow during the vegetative stage. Ise the formula at a recommended rate of 3.5 ml/L. Add the formula to your feed water once every 2nd or 3rd watering.
Advanced Nutrients Iguana Juice Grow is a user-friendly base nutrient, which you can add to your feed water container. When you're growing plants in soil, there's no need to adjust the pH level because the soil will help regulate it. If you want to adjust the pH level, make sure you maintain it between 6 and 7. Because the pH will naturally rise, keep the level towards the lower end of the scale. Store the product in a dark and cool place, away from the reach of children. When you're handling the formula, avoid skin contact and wear protective gloves. In case of contact with your skin or eyes, rinse immediately.