Advanced Nutrients Piranha is a top-quality additive made to improve plants' nutrient uptake and protect them from pathogens. The additive contains beneficial bacteria, which promote rich root development, healthy growth and improve your plants' immune system. The product increases the microbial activity in the root area and determines strong root growth. The formula works perfectly with the wide range of Advanced nutrients supplements and boosters. Use Piranha for stronger and healthier plants.
- The product is suitable for any growing medium and system including hydroponics, run-to-waste hydroponics, and soil;
- Use the product throughout the vegetative phase to ensure a strong foundation for the blooming stage;
- Piranha is a powerful and top-quality additive;
- The additive contains natural ingredients including beneficial bacteria such as Trichoderma and Mycorrhizal fungi.
- The formula is easy-to-use;
- Your plants can easily absorb the product;
- Increases root-branching and root development, which ensure high harvest yields;
- Suitable to serve rooted cuttings;
- Works perfectly with Advanced Nutrients Tarantula and VooDoo Juice.
Advanced Nutrients piranha is a high-performance supplement, which contains a concentrated mix of beneficial bacteria and fungi. Use the formula for rooted cuttings up to the 2nd week of the flowering stage. Beneficial bacteria create a network of mycelium, which works with your plants' roots to increase nutrient uptake and protect your plants against pathogens. The product improves your plants' root network and delivers strong harvests. The product is suitable for use with Advanced Nutrients Sensi Grow and Bloom or Connoisseur.
How to Use
Growers use Advanced Nutrients Piranha with rooted cuttings up to the 2nd week of the blooming stage. Use the additive at a dosage of 2 ml/L. Avoid using any peroxide supplements with Piranha because they'll destroy the beneficial bacteria and fungi it contains.
Piranha is an easy-to-use additive, which you can simply add to your water reservoir. Mix the additive into the water tank and stir thoroughly. First, add all nutrients and chase them with the additive. Once you've added all the nutrients and additives, adjust the pH. Store the product in a dark and cool place. Keep the formula away from very low or very high temperatures. Make sure the product is out of the reach of children. When handling the formula, wear protective gloves.