- Gold Label – A long-standing favourite brand of grow mediums
- HydroCorn – has a rough and irregular shape for even greater water-holding
- Has a naturally very low CF level
- Provides a secure and stable hydroponic rooting medium
- Can be used to top-dress soil or coco to reduce evaporation
- Can be mixed into soil, coco or soilless mediums to improve drainage
- Allows incredibly fast root growth due to the huge amount of oxygen in the root-zone
Gold Label Special Mix Substrates have a long history of innovation, product improvement and quality certification. Their substrates are the result of both using the finest materials in the market and listening to the feedback from their customers. They have done that for the past twenty years and will keep on doing that to keep innovating their products.
Gold Label is all about quality. A bad substrate can cause a lot of damage. Their quality substrates are not only RHP certified, but they are the only substrate manufacturer who's substrates also have KIWA certification. Horticultural growers trust Gold Label Substrates. That's why professionals prefer their substrates.